Then I got Brooke down to her diaper and got out my craft paint (not washable). The easiest way to get her hands prepped was to just squirt some paint on her palm and then rub it in with my finger.
This was a VERY baby-wipe intense project, if you were wondering!
After we were done with Brooke's hands, I did Ben's feet. I figured out the best way was to have him in the bouncy, clip a piece of paper to a clipboard, paint his feet, and then press. Let me just say these are very imperfect as it is far from easy to do this!
This left us all a little painted up, but it was well worth it.
Here's our scattering of little prints!
And here they are, all organized. I will change up the final layout and I have yet to decide how I will ultimately display these. I just LOVE how it turned out though!
If you make this project with your little one (or ones), I'd love for you to email me pics!