Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet singed flower headband!

I've been dying to make some singed satin flowers, but I really don't have a lot of satin and what I have doesn't really coordinate. But, I went ahead and tried it anyway. To improvise, I used some wide satin ribbon and even threw in a piece of grosgrain. It worked out and I am in LOVE with the final product!! I see myself hitting up Joanns very soon for some very small yardage of various colors of satin!! This is just too cute and easy to not make a ton of them!! I used this tutorial as my inspiration, but I've also seen a similar one here .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...