Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Summer of Luck!

Hello, my name is Tracy apparently I'm lucky!! I used to be the one who NEVER (and I do mean, NEVER) won anything! However, the Summer of 2010 has proved otherwise! Woot!
First, I won 3 fat quarters of fabric from Bree at the Distant Pickles blog! Then, I won a boutique outfit from Molly at Mud Puddles and Ruffles! Last week I BEGGED my friends to "like" The Shoppes at Brownstone Village . I was able to get 50 friends to do this and I won a $100 gift card to the boutiques (which I spent today!!). On my way home I checked my email and found an email from Anna over at Yards and Yards that said I had won her giveaway!! The original winner never claimed their prize so she choose again and I won!! I got to pick a pattern from Little Lizard King. I chose this one!! So excited to make it!

I made a couple of composition book covers (using this tutorial) from Yards and Yards out of the fat quarters:

And here is the loot I scored from The Shoppes at Brownstone Village with my gift certificate!:

I got two shirts (the one on the left was a steal @ $10, on sale from $49!), soup mix, two cupcakes, a sippy strap for Benjamin, 3 sets of bows/clippes for Brooke, a felt flower clippie, a stuffed dog w/ a chime in side for Benjamin, and a bracelet! SCORE! I just LOVE all of my stuff and I love their shops! Oooh! I almost forgot, I also got 4 cookies (since I had roughly $4 left to spend and they were .99 each!).
They were homemade iced sugar cookies in the shape of an apple!
My misson: spend $100. Result: $99.59 spent. Mission ACCOMPLISHED!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...