Sunday, August 15, 2010

*Sigh*, It's Back to Work Again!

Well, my summer has come to a close. I am SO sad to see it go, and boggled by how quickly it went! I will still be crafting and sewing- I keep adding to my never-ending to-do list, I will just have to find time to squeeze it in. Sewing and crafting is my "me" time and my therapy! I just love creating things and can't wait to have time to crank out some more projects! The past two days I've been working in my classroom getting it ready for kids. This year is super exciting for many reasons. We moved into a brand new (and stunningly beautiful) campus and I will be teaching 4th grade for the first time in 10 years of teaching! I've always been a 5th grade teacher. I haven't been self-contained since my first year, so it will be interesting! I'm ready for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...