Friday, August 13, 2010

Over 1,000!

Just noticed that there's been over 1,000 clicks on my blog! That is exciting!! Granted, 992 of them are probably from yours truly, but oh well!! Funny that I'm excited about 1,000 and Char over at Crap I've Made just celebrated her MILLIONTH!! Baby steps, people. Baby steps! :)

I only wish more people would leave comments. You should totally leave a comment. Reading comments makes me happy. Don't you want to make Tracy happy?! :) I would say "everyone's doing it".. but they're not! Hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. You rock....as always....that is all. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 992 of them can't be from you! Because you're monitored by your IP and MAC address, so you only count as one click, even if you visit the site multiple times :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...