Okay, so to review:
* August 23, 2010 I felt a lump on my neck.
I went in and had bloodwork, ultrasound, FNA (fine needle aspiration) biopsies, consults with two surgeons
* September 21, 2010 had a Total Thyroidectomy
* October 5th went off of my thyroid replacement medication to prepare for my RAI
* October 25th started Low Iodine Diet to prepare for RAI
* November 2nd had myTSH levels checked to see if they were at least 40 to see if I could start my RAI (they were 62!)
* They scheduled my RAI for November 10th
Before I could go in for the RAI, they had to do a pregnancy test, as standard protocol for anyone of child-bearing age. I went in on Monday the 8th for the blood draw and the nurse called me on Tuesday, but I missed her call. She left a message with her direct extension. She didn't leave any results, just told me to call her. OMG! I freaked! Was I pregnant?!?!? I would DIE! I called her back and she just had questions about my disability paperwork! Schew! I told her she gave me a heart attack... and she cracked up! Yes, yes, very funny. I was scheduled to check in at admissons at 1:30.
My babies were home with me that day because Benjamin had come down with the stomach virus the day before (Tuesday) that was running through daycare. I guess him being out the ENTIRE week before with an ear infection and virus with high fever wasn't enough! Turns out that Brooke got it Wednesday and Corey came down with it on Thursday!! HOLY moses!!! Enough already!!!
Anyway, before I left, I had gotten both babies to sleep. This is how they were when I left, bawling, for the hospital. God, I miss them like crazy!!
Qdoba: Buy one, get one free entrees on April 3, 2017
18 minutes ago