2. I quit my job. Ok, let's be professional here. I resigned from my teaching position and from my teaching career after 10 years of service.
3. I am very excited to not only be on Summer vacation, but also to start my new "career" as a Stay at Home Mom!
4. Speaking of being a mom.. oh yeah, I'm expecting AGAIN! As much as I've been pregnant in the last few years, you would think I love it! Sure don't, but I do love what comes from it, so yay! On August 24th at a little after 1:00pm, we will be adding another baby girl to our family! She is our "oops" baby. Seems that many families have one of those! More on our little lady in later posts. We are very excited to meet her and Brooke can't wait to meet "baby sister"!
(^^ that is not my belly. Be glad I posted a pic of random google image girl's belly and not mine.)
5. Go Mav's!
6. While I'm super glad that Big Brother is starting again soon, July 7th isn't soon enough. At least I have The Pathetic I Don't Care What My Friend Says About The Douchesnozzle Bachelor Named Bentley I'm Still Going to Fall for Him Bachelorette to tide me over until then.
7. At 16 months old, I finally started sleep training with my son at naptime. It's amazing that in just 4 days he went from screaming bloody murder for over 20 minutes to sobbing for just a few! Thank goodness for naptime! I also got 3 year old sister to nap in her bed, in her room at the same time! (Do you hear the angels singing?). This means that I will actually be able to do some sewing and crafting this summer! We will not talk about the nighttime sleeping situation.... Let's just say it is a good thing we have a king sized bed- and leave it at that. Baby steps. baby. steps.
8. I really should start on a productive post for this blog. I've got a lot of catching up to do! I have missed blogging!
After 10 years of teaching, I am now blessed to be able to stay home with my three B's: Brooke, Benjamin,and Bailey! I love to sew and craft. I love to cook and blog. I am slightly long winded and I take too many pictures. I love my family and hope you enjoy reading about the things we do!
You can reach me at email@example.com