Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meal Plan: 9/26 - 10/2

Last week's meal plan went really well! I didn't stick to it 100%, but it was nice to have an idea of what we were going to be having! One night we had leftovers and my parents took us out this weekend for our birthday's. A change I will implement this week is actually printing out the Meal Plan and putting it on the fridge. I added breakfast and lunch for this week and we will see how that goes! I definitely need to be better about giving the kids a more complete and filling breakfast! :) We shall see if my plan is a little overzealous, but hopefully it isn't!

I am really trying to plan dinners that are quick and easy. With a newborn that cluster feeds ALL evening, I find myself sitting in the living room and nursing her through most dinners. Tonight, in fact, Corey said, "Hey, you actually got to eat your dinner with us!". I plan on doing a lot of crock pot cooking, using my awesome Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker, and other things that don't require a lot of prep work.

Here is the plan for this week! I've got a ton of other recipes lined up for the coming weeks that I'm excited about!



Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Monday
Mini pizzas
Loaded nachos
Tuesday
My BIRTHDAY! :)
Banana & blueberry smoothie
Cereal
Leftover chicken
Baked beans
Watermelon
Chicken quarters (baked or grilled)
Salad, fruit,
baked beans
Some yummy dessert
Wednesday
Dairy & Egg free breakfast bars
Sandwiches
Applesauce
Tortilla crusted Tilapia
Steamed broccoli
Thursday
Banana pops rolled in granola
Hot dogs
Baked beans
chips
Vegetable beef soup
Grilled cheese
Friday
Oatmeal  bites
PB&J roll ups
fruit
Saturday
Blueberry pancakes
Turkey sausage
Sandwiches
Chips
Sunday
Tuna salad
Cookout!
Meat, veggies, etc

1 comment:

  1. Yay, your table worked! Gotta love the copy and paste!
    You have a ton of great ideas for this week! I am always at a loss for breakfast, too. Happy Birthday, tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...